LFA23 Video Upload
Submit your videos by the Fourth of July to enter.
For any general lifting form and technique, please refer to the USAPL Lifter's Handbook.
Ensure in your videos:
- The entire lifter and weight must be easily seen throughout the video
- Hip hinge below parallel in squat must be visible
- Show the weight being lifted - judges will verify the weight visually
- You are clothed and decent in the weigh in video (show scale numbers)
- State how much you are lifting
- High/clear video quality
IF FOR WHATEVER REASON a video you submit is not accepted (bad form, did not verify weight, bad video quality, etc.), you will receive ONE MULLIGAN per lift.
You will also only be allowed to submit once. If someone just so happens to outlift you by 5 pounds, then they outlifted you by 5 pounds. There will not be a resubmission. Submit your best.